- Register before May 1st to pay $35.
- Register between May 1st and November 30th to pay $40.
- Register between December 1st and January 31st to pay $45.
- Register between February 1st and April 1st to pay $50. (Pre-reg will CLOSE April 1st.)
- Staff and ConCom rate, at any time, is $25. (A ConCom member must confirm that you are Staff for you to receive this rate) Maker Market vendors also pay $25, but must pay through their liaison. Please contact email@example.com.
- Panelists who present at least 3 hours of programming or submit their presentation (to be shared with our community via a creative commons license), in advance, will pay $30.
Registration Prices (at the convention)
- At-the-door weekend rate is $60
- Friday-only memberships are available for $30. Your access to Penguicon events expires at midnight, and include a wrist band, not a badge.
- If you purchase a membership on Saturday, it is reduced to $40.
- If you purchase a membership on Sunday, it is reduced to $20.
If you need to cancel your membership up to two weeks before the convention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your payment receipt. There is a processing fee of $5.
The Registration desk opens officially at 3 PM, however it’s often open much earlier, so if you get to the hotel midday, check in the North lobby.
Looking for 2018 registration? You can find it at Yapsody!